The Eugene Dupuch Law School Professional Development Programme (EDLS PDP) consists of targeted courses in continuing education that propel you toward your goals in an ever-changing professional landscape.
Course completion presents you with the opportunity to:
- Increase your professional competence
- Gain professional advantage
- Develop an expansive professional network
- Embark on a new career path
WHY THE EDLS PDP?
Our step-by-step instructions prepare you for leadership as you engage in life-defining activities.
The Council of Legal Education Eugene Dupuch Law School is a regionally recognised institution.
Highest Level of Professorial Expertise
Your instructors are active partners in your development with expertise in law, business and related professions.
Flexible Class Models
Online, face-to-face and hybrid class modalities meet the diverse needs of students.
Professional development ensures you remain relevant and attractive to prospective employers.
A Commitment to Unwavering Excellence
We will be there for you every step of the way to prepare you for a competitive and rapidly expanding professional marketplace.
We maintain positive student experiences by valuing our students’ feedback. As a valuable asset, you contribute to the advancement of your chosen profession.
The EDLS PDP encourages intellectual inquiry and engagement.
Dialogue, student interaction, and peer-to-peer connections are important to the PDP community. You can be confident that your learning environment offers:
- Mentoring from industry experts
- Enriching academic sessions
- Comprehensive student support
- Strong sense of community
- Cutting-edge academic facilities
Our professional development courses are robust and offer lifetime value. PDP offers an educational investment designed to yield excellent returns.
All PDP participants will have:
- Greater access to networking possibilities
- Reimagined educational experience
- Practical application
- Heightened career trajectory
UNLOCK YOUR FULL POTENTIAL
What are your next steps?
- Confirm your course and review requirements
- Assess course eligibility
- Register for your course
- Submit supporting documents
- Pay course fees