Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the post of Information and Technology (IT) Manager at the Eugene Dupuch Law School, Nassau, The Bahamas. The Eugene Dupuch Law School is a regional institution which is administered by the Council of Legal Education (Caribbean).
The IT Manager will be responsible for managing the information technology resources of the Law School. The successful candidate must possess the following:
- BS in Information Technology or equivalent;
- Other relevant technical certifications; and
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
In addition, the person must –
- have leadership acumen and analytical skills;
- be creative and organized;
- display good communication and interpersonal skills;
- be able to multi-task; and
- be able to lead projects.
The responsibilities of this role will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- installation, maintenance, and repair to hardware;
- installation and upgrading of software;
- troubleshooting and resolving problems;
- management of email accounts for staff and students;
- planning and budgeting for all IT services;
- development of IT policies;
- design of IT solutions and project management; and
- maintenance of server and technical support.
Three (3) hard copies of – a letter of application, curriculum vitae and supporting documents and the names and addresses of three (3) referees should be delivered to the Principal, Eugene Dupuch Law School, Farrington Road, Old NIB Building/ Parliamentary Registration Building and a soft copy of the application should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Wednesday December 21, 2016. Late applications will not be considered.