The students of the Eugene Dupuch Law School recognize the importance of the students’ association to represent their interest and contribute to a high standard of professional training for the benefit of Caribbean communities.
Students at the Eugene Dupuch Law School therefore participate in the association with these objectives in mind and generally in furtherance of the mission of the Council of Legal Education.
The Executive Committee
The Executive Committee of the EDLS Students’ Association is committed to:
- organizing and managing the Association in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution of the Association;
- pursuing the objectives of the Association;
- carrying out the mandate and the directives of the Association;
- affording means of communication between the Association and the Administration of the Law School;
- representing students in matters affecting their interests, including any matter affecting the teaching of a course;
- taking such steps as may be necessary to secure good order and lawful conduct by students in or around the School and the Eugene Dupuch Law Library; and
- promoting the social life and welfare of the students.
- Vice President
- First Year Representative
- Second Year Representative
- Six Month Students’ Representative
- Library Representative
- Legal Aid Representative
- Committee Chairpersons
- Constitution Committee Chairperson
- Moot Committee Chairperson
- Publications Committee Chairperson
- Social Committee Chairperson
- Public relations Committee Chairperson
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org